Welcome to the Village of Northport
Welcome to the official site of Northport, NY. Our village is located on the great North Shore of Long Island within the County of Suffolk and the Town of Huntington. Northport is known for its secluded deep-water harbor, beautiful parks and beaches, wealth of quaint 19th-century architecture and pedestrian-friendly downtown.
The National September 11 Memorial & Museum encourages people around the world to always remember those killed in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Join the Thunderclap campaign to commemorate the 14th anniversary of 9/11 to honor those who lost their lives that day.
What is Thunderclap? Thunderclap allows people to pledge a Tweet, Facebook or Tumblr post for an important cause. When the campaign ends, the posts are shared from the supporters' social networks and the result is a loud, unified message.
Pledge your support on the Thunderclap page and take to social media to encourage your friends and family to reflect on the day that changed us forever.
Visit the Thunderclap page here to sign up with Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
- If you are downloading either of the Solid Waste bids below, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that if there are any amendments they can be sent to you.
- Collection of Solid Waste, Single-Stream Recyclables and Yard Waste, Transportation and Disposal Services - Bid No. 2015-1
- Collection of Solid Waste (Bin System), Single-Stream Recyclables (Bin System) and Yard Waste, Transportation and Disposal System - Bid No. 2015-2
- Northport Village Standard & Poor's Rating Report
- Adopted 2015-2016 Budget
- Recycling and Solid Waste Collection Schedule for 2015
- The Solar Panel Permit Application has been added to the Permits and Forms page.
- Village of Northport Fiscal Stress Monitoring Report
- Adopted 2014-2015 Budget
- More What's New...