Welcome to the Village of Northport
Welcome to the official site of Northport, NY. Our village is located on the great North Shore of Long Island within the County of Suffolk and the Town of Huntington. Northport is known for its secluded deep-water harbor, beautiful parks and beaches, wealth of quaint 19th-century architecture and pedestrian-friendly downtown.
- The Memorial Day parade is canceled due to weather but the American Legion members will be laying wreaths at all the Village war memorials at 10 AM and having a reception at the American Legion hall at approximately 11 AM.
- Local Law of Northport Village to Amend Chapter 239 (Sewers)
Wanted for Attempted Robbery: Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Northport Police Department detectives are seeking the public's help to identify and locate the men who attempted to rob a pizza delivery person in Northport last week. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. For more information: SCPD Alert
- Northport Village Standard & Poor's Rating Report
- The Solar Panel Permit Application has been added to the Permits and Forms page.
- Village of Northport Fiscal Stress Monitoring Report
- More What's New...