- Go to Disasterloan.sba.gov
- Choose “Apply Online”
- Register for an account and create a User ID & password
- Login in to account and choose “Apply Online”
- Select “Businesses and Non-Profits” as the loan type
- Select the type of business organization
- Select “Economic Injury (EIDL)” check box. Do not check any other box!
- Select the state & county and select “Coronavirus (COVID-19)
All of the forms necessary to apply will appear. Work your way through the documentation:
- Disaster Business Loan Application – SBA Form 5
- Personal Financial Statement – SBA Form 413
- Schedule of Liabilities – SBA Form 2202
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Supporting Information – Form P-019
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- Complete copy of most recent Federal income tax return
These are the forms that are required to submit the initial application.
You do not have to search for these forms, they will be there automatically as you go through the application process.
The Northport FD will continue to be available to respond to all emergencies as they arise. We are asking for your cooperation in following these simple precautions during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you are quarantined (mandatory or self-imposed) in your home due to possible or confirmed COVID-19 exposure, we ask that you fully inform the 911 operator of your situation.
Furthermore we ask that you place a sign/note on your front door to alert our firefighters to take infection-prevention precautions before entering your home or business.
It is imperative we protect our personnel so that they will be able to continue to meet the emergency needs of the community.
Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated. Be well and stay safe.