- Go to Disasterloan.sba.gov
- Choose “Apply Online”
- Register for an account and create a User ID & password
- Login in to account and choose “Apply Online”
- Select “Businesses and Non-Profits” as the loan type
- Select the type of business organization
- Select “Economic Injury (EIDL)” check box. Do not check any other box!
- Select the state & county and select “Coronavirus (COVID-19)
All of the forms necessary to apply will appear. Work your way through the documentation:
- Disaster Business Loan Application – SBA Form 5
- Personal Financial Statement – SBA Form 413
- Schedule of Liabilities – SBA Form 2202
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Supporting Information – Form P-019
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- Complete copy of most recent Federal income tax return
These are the forms that are required to submit the initial application.
You do not have to search for these forms, they will be there automatically as you go through the application process.